1. Call to Order by Bandon
3. Discussion Items:
- Legislative Update
Hear about the 2019 Legislative Session from the LOC Intergovernmental Relations team.
Learn helpful tips and best practices for effectively lobbying during future legislative sessions.
4. Small City Discussion:
- 2-3 minute update from each city
5. Other items
- Host for next meeting – November 20 - Coquille
- Decide topic for next meeting
2020 Meeting dates and hosting opportunities:
**Meets quarterly on the 3rd Wednesday of the 2nd Month**
- February 19, 2020 – Host Needed
- May 20, 2020 – Host Needed
- August 19, 2020 – Host Needed
- November 18, 2020 – Host Needed
- Please log in below using the full, primary email address on file with LOC. If you receive a response that you do not have an account, please contact the LOC office and request one created for you. You can reach LOC staff by email at email@example.com
or by phone at 503-588-6550, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. If you do not know your password, you may request a password reset directly through the login page.
Good to know:
An individual may create registrations for any other individual within the same organization using just one login.